Friday July 4:
Men’s and Women’s Doubles 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+,
Saturday July 5:
Mixed Doubles 55+,60+,65+,70+, Open Mixed Doubles, Under 55 Mixed Doubles,
Sunday July 6:
Open Men’s and Women’s Doubles, Under 55 Men’s and Women’s Doubles, Open Men’s and Women’s SinglesDRIVING INSTRUCTIONS
Abbotsford is located on Hwy-1 (TransCanada) in southwest British Columbia, approx. 5 km north of the U.S. border and approx. 70 km southeast of Vancouver.
1. Head northwest on Sumas Way toward S Fraser Way (700m)
2. Take the Old Yale Road exit (280m)
3. Merge onto Old Yale Rd (750m)
4. Turn right onto McMillan Rd (650m)
5. Turn right into back parking lot 2499 McMillan Rd.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Event start times and information will be sent out to all participants.
• Opening Ceremony will be held at 8:00 am on July 4 at ARC.
• Players must sign waivers at registration desk before playing.
• Abbotsford Recreation Centre is hosting this National sanctioned event by Pickleball Canada.
• Please check in one hour before your event.
• Please be warmed up and ready for your match when it is announced.
• Lunch is available between 12pm- 1:30pm. No Breaks will be given for lunch.
• Practice time for Pickleball Tournament Participants at ARC and will be Thursday, July 3, 2014 5pm – 8pm $2 drop in or membership cards (NOT including senior’s activity memberships)